Thursday 10 March 2011

Reflection

What I have learnt for this week
7 Mac 2011 (Day 1) and 8 Mac 2011 (Day 2)
Topic 1: Issues And Challenges In A Technology Integrated Language  Classroom
Topic 2: Enhancing The Language Classroom Through Technology-Integrated Activities
Topic 3: Enhancing Listening & Speaking Activities With Podcast

I have learnt about the differences when technology is used as a tool or teaching and learning strategy. I also learnt about the differences between technology-enhanced and technology-integrated. I've been asking which stage I was in the "Four-Stage Model". I have found that I was in the stage 2 - Software Technicians.
I have learnt  that “Good tools do not make a good teacher, but a good teacher makes good use of tools.”  I also learnt about the SmartBoard, the Podcast and how to create a podcast using audacity.  During the podcast process, I had face some problems, but at the end, I manage to complete the task and post it on my blog.  I also created my own blog, I was happy. I had to change my MP3 into the movie before I post it on my blog.

9 Mac 2011 (Day 3)
Topic 4: Reading Activities On Web Quests
I learnt about the web quests.  The task for me to complete is to create a brochure  and the storyboard.  I completed the task and post it on my blog.
10 Mac 2011 (Day 4)
Topic 5: Writing With Multimodal Texts
I learnt about the element of a good digital story.  My task is to create a movie using Windows Movie Maker and post the movie on my blog.  I felt excited during the process.  Finally, I success.

11 Mac 2011 (Day 5) 

Today is the last day for the week. I have finished all my works.  I posted all my work on my blog. I saved all my work and summited to my group leader---Chai.


Thank you to our lecturers.

No comments:

Post a Comment